Mother Nature may have delayed opening day by a week, but that gives you some extra time to make sure you have everything you need for a great season.
Here are some things you can do this week to make sure you’re ready to hit the slopes at Brimacombe:
- Dig out your winter gear. Skis, boards, outerwear, long underwear, etc.
- Got snazzy new jacket this year? Don’t throw away your old one. Any gently used outerwear can be donated to Brimacombe’s Winter Coat and Food Drive anytime during the month of December. [learn more]
- Do your skis or board require some TLC? Schedule a tune-up at Brimacombe’s Slopeside Retail Store. Offering a wide range of products and services the store is open this weekend from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. and weekdays from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. [learn more]
- Attach your membership card to your jacket. Don’t have your membership yet? Visit the Main Office any day before we open from 10 a.m. – 4 p.m. to purchase memberships, lessons, gift cards, or update photos.
- Planning on showing off your skills in the Vault terrain park this season? Complete the Park Pass program online today. [register here]
- Stay up-to-date with announcements and events at Brimacombe by signing up for the Brimacombe eblast. [click here]
See you on the slopes soon!