Monday, February 15, 2010

FAMILY DAY AT THE BRIM 2010

It was great to see so many families out today! I took the opportunity to ski with my oldest daughter Sarah, while my wife took our younger daughter Avery for a few trips down the Bambi run. Skiing really is a true family sport.

Teresa and Shawn welcomed the masses to the hill today.



Greg and Atticus spend some father son time on the hill today.


James dressed as either a Hula girl....or the Head hunter from Gillian's Island.


Hula dancer Krista at the Standard Chair.




Our President Chris D. was "surfing" the slopes today.



I hope you had as fun of a day with your family as I had with mine today at Brimacombe.

There is still AMPLE opportunity to get in some slope time this season...pack up the kids, load up your gear, and head to the Brim!

Cheers,
Mark