Monday, December 28, 2009

The snow is falling at BRIMACOMBE!

Day 8 on the slopes wraps up with snow falling from the sky!
I got some "run time" in today with my wife and daughter, it's nice to be able to share what I do for a living with my family....and skiing is one of the only TRUE family sports. If you haven't been out yet I hope you have some "run time" of your own planned with your friends and family.

Sarah on her Christmas gift....a shiny new set of HEAD skis, boots and poles!


I've been hanging around the Main terrain park since it opened yesterday as I do each season when it first opens, and was very happy to see the positive effects of our Park Pass Program. In years past the skiers and riders would excitedly blast through the gates and start hitting the features...without "looking" where they were "leaping". It was nice to see the majority skiing and riding through the park checking things out before "hitting" anything. We have seen a tremendous response to this program and have received tons of positive feedback.

Here's some "park pics" of today...






Another great day at the Brim!
Cheers,
Mark